How to make dropDown in yii2?
How to make a drop down list in yii2?
- echo $form->field($model, ‘name_field’)->dropDownList(
How can I show the selected value of dropDownList in Yii?
If you use $model as the model for the dropdownlist you’ll save the ID of the selected value to the database. So then when you’re going to update the record, the $model->prj_id will be set to the saved value, so that is the value it will display.
How can I connect database in Yii?
Creating DB Connections To access a database, you first need to connect to it by creating an instance of yii\db\Connection: $db = new yii\db\Connection([ ‘dsn’ => ‘mysql:host=localhost;dbname=example’, ‘username’ => ‘root’, ‘password’ => ”, ‘charset’ => ‘utf8’, ]);
What is the correct HTML for making a drop down list in HTML?
The element is used to create a drop-down list.
How does Yii Framework work?
Looking for Yii 3 progress? After it’s done, use the code generator to generate models, CRUD and more. Then customize the generated code to suit your needs….The primary way of installing Yii is by using Composer.
- Install Composer.
- Get a basic project template.
- Run ./yii serve.
How do you execute a SQL query only if another SQL query has results?
The common table expression ( WITH clause) wraps the first query that we want to execute no matter what. We then select from the first query and use UNION ALL to combine the result with the result of the second query, which we’re executing only if the first query didn’t yield any results (through NOT EXISTS ).
How do I add a drop-down to my website?
Let’s look at the process below.
- Step 1: Create and style a div with a class name “dropdown.”
- Step 2: Create the hoverable element.
- Step 3: Create and style the dropdown content.
- Step 4: Set the dropdown menu’s hover state.
- Step 5: Style the links inside the dropdown menu.
How do I know my Yii2 version?
How to Get Yii2 Framework Version Number
- 1 Yii Command Line. Go to root folder of your Yii2 framework. You can see a yii file there. A version number will be printed by executing it in command line.
- 2 Yii API. $version = Yii::getVersion(); Above getVersion() function will return current version of the Yii framework.
How do I combine multiple SQL queries in one result?
In this step, you create the union query by copying and pasting the SQL statements.
- On the Create tab, in the Queries group, click Query Design.
- On the Design tab, in the Query group, click Union.
- Click the tab for the first select query that you want to combine in the union query.