How do I get the Hotmail app on my iphone?
- Simply head over to the App Store and search for Outlook. You can also search for Hotmail.
- Tap Get and wait for the app to install on your phone.
- Fire up the app and sign in and you will be able to access all your emails through the app.
Can you use Hotmail on Iphone?
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud. To make an in-app purchase of a Microsoft 365 Family or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account.
How do I login into my Hotmail account?
How to sign in to Hotmail
- Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
- Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in. Notes:
Why is my Hotmail not working on my iPhone?
Hotmail Not Working On Mail for iPhone Navigate to Passwords & Accounts. Find your Hotmail account. Tap Delete Account. Go Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add account to add your Hotmail email back.
What is the Hotmail server for iPhone?
On this page you find the Hotmail mail settings for iPhone….Mail settings Hotmail.
|POP / IMAP||imap|
|SSl (security) incoming||ssl|
Why is Hotmail not working?
Hotmail Not Working On Outlook Web If Hotmail isn’t working on Outlook on the web, it is most likely a password issue. Sign in with your Hotmail email address and password. If you forgot your password, you’ll need to head to Microsoft’s recovery page.