How do I get a passport in Skagit County Washington?

How do I get a passport in Skagit County Washington?

For more information on passport applications appointments, including what to bring to your appointment, visit If you have questions ahead of your appointment, call the Clerk’s office at 360-416-1800.

Where do you get a passport in Nampa Idaho?

Citizens in Canyon County now have two options when it comes to applying for a passport with the Nampa City Clerk’s Office joining the Canyon County Recorder’s Office as official passport acceptance agencies.

How do I file for divorce in Skagit County?

Make an appointment by calling (360) 416-1200 or (360) 416-1800. 3. Fill out: Petition for Divorce (FL Divorce 201); • Certificate of Dissolution; and • Confidential Information (FL All Family 001).

How fast can I get a passport in Idaho?

Passport applications are estimated to take 4 to 6 weeks to process. They can be processed in 2 to 3 weeks if expedited service is requested. For faster processing, it is necessary to schedule an appointment at a regional agency or apply through a registered expediter.

How much are passports in Idaho?

Fees for the passport book are $110.00 for adults (anyone over 16 years of age) or $80.00 for minors (under 16 years of age). Fees are paid by CHECK or MONEY ORDER only.

How do I get married in Skagit County?

Both parties must sign the completed affidavit. This affidavit must be signed in front of a Deputy Auditor in our office, OR notarized by a Notary Public. Neither a witness nor a blood test is required to obtain a marriage license. The cost for a marriage license is $64.00.

How quickly can I get an emergency passport?

How long it will take. Your emergency travel document will normally be ready 2 working days after you apply. It may take longer because of coronavirus (COVID-19).

How much does an emergency passport cost?

How Much Does it Cost to Get a Passport Expedited?

Expedite Fee $60.00
1-2 Delivery $16.48
File Search Fee $150.00

Where can I get a passport in Skagit County?

The Skagit County Clerk’s Office has been designated an Approved Passport Acceptance Facility. If you need to apply for a new passport, pick up forms to renew an existing passport, or report one as lost or stolen, we can help.

Where do I apply for a passport in Washington State?

Passport applications, forms and information are available at Travel.State.Gov or at the kiosk outside the Clerk’s Office, 1st floor of County Courthouse, 205 W. Kincaid, Room 103, Mount Vernon, WA For a renewal (we have the forms, you complete and mail) you must be able to answer “yes” to all of the following four questions.

Where can I get a passport photo in Mount Vernon?

There are several places in Mount Vernon that take passport specific photos and will know the requirements. For more information please visit the U.S. Department of State Passport Services and Information or contact us at 360.416.1800