How can I check my house number in Kerala?
Visit official website erekha.kerala.gov.in and click on Verification Tab on the home page. On the next page, fill the landowner details like name, address, email, phone number, etc. Also fill the land details like survey number, district, village, taluka, etc. Enter the document type, purpose, and other document …
How can I get resurvey plan in Kerala?
How to check Resurvey record
- Visit the E-Rekha portal. Click on File search on the home page.
- In the new page choose Resurvey Records.
- On the next page, fill in the details such as District, Taluk, Village, Block Number, and Survey Number.
- Click on the Submit to view records.
How can I get khasra number in Kerala?
You can find out the Khasra number by logging on to the official land revenue department website of your state.
How can I get a copy of my deed online in Kerala?
Apply Online Once you enter the website, on the menu bar, you will find an option called “Certificates.” Take your cursor near to the option, and a drop-down box with some options will appear. Click on the “Certified Copy” option, which will lead you to another two options.
How do you get the Thandaper sub number?
To generate a Unique Thandaper Number you need to visit the village office with the following documents.
- Land Related Documents.
- Previous years property tax payment slips.
- Owner details such as adhaar card, pan card and other government ids.
- Address and Phone number of property Owner.
How do I find history on my house?
Here are 8 ways to find out the history of your home.
- The National Registry of Historic Places.
- Ask your Realtor.
- Look up old census records.
- Visit a local library, historical society or preservation foundation.
- Explore the home and yard for clues.
- Conduct a title search.
- Read books on the area.
- Ready to move?
How to search 7/12 record of land by survey number?
Now you’ll search 7/12 record of land by entering survey number of by entering a reputation . Click on the search button and 7/12 records of land are going to be displayed. You can take a printout of this record.
How do I search old survey records?
Also, to search old survey rec ords, you need to visit the ho me page of the official websit e and find search option and c lick on it. On the next page, click on Old Survey records op tion to search your old record s.
How do I find a surveyor’s registration number?
Get in touch with a surveyor/lawyer to help you out. The number you may be referring to would be the Registered Public Surveyor’s registration number. That number is that specific Surveyor’s number stamped on any and all legal surveys he produces, for life.
How to get all the required details from a survey?
Select the survey number an d press on submit button On the next page, you can get all the required details. You can also visit the local s ub-registrar’s office to get t he necessary land record detai ls.