How do I program my universal remote to my Motorola cable box?
programming the remote: Press and hold the ‘Function Key’ (TV, CABLE, VCR or AUX) until the four function keys blink twice. Enter the 4-digit code for the desired device. Aim the remote control at the device and press Power once. The device should turn off.
How do you reset a Motorola remote?
Press and hold the DELETE key for 3 seconds until the TV mode key blinks and stays off. The remote control is now reset to factory default settings.
Can you program a universal remote to a cable box?
A: You can use your universal remote with almost anything connected to your TV. You can control your Blu-ray, DVD, VCR,DVR, cable box, satellite, digital converter box, streaming devices and more.
How do I pair my Motorola remote?
Set up with your remote
- When your TV says, “Quickly set up your TV with your Android phone?” Use your remote to choose Skip.
- Connect to Wi-Fi. Your system may need time to update.
- Choose Sign in. Use your remote.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- To finish setup, follow the on-screen instructions.
What is the remote code for a Motorola cable box?
The Motorola cable box remote code is 0476 or 0276. One of its uses is to reprogram the device. It is usually found on the product guide alongside other codes that allow the device to function on different modes.
What are universal remote control codes?
The following are codes for a universal remote control for an Emerson brand television: 0463, 0236, 0019, 0180 and 0280. There are many other codes as well, including 0179, 0154, 0177, 0178 and 0038. Additional codes compatible with Emerson universal remote control models include 011, 026, 027, 028 and 029.
What are RCA universal remote codes?
– RCA. The RCA Universal Remote has eight different codes for RCA televisions and nine for VCR’s. – Philips. There are 13 different television codes for Philips televisions. – Magnavox. The RCA Universal Remote uses 13 different codes for Magnavox televisions. – GE. GE televisions use 11 different codes. – Philco. – Emerson. – Samsung. – Mitsubishi.
What are some Sony remote control codes?
Each model of the Sony remote control has different codes for each brand of a specific device. The PACNA-MR10 Sony remote control model codes for General Electric televisions include 02, 03 and 18, while the codes for Magnavox televisions include 03, 11, 12 and 13.