Why windows update is not applicable to your computer?
The update is not applicable to your computer If the update that you’re trying to install already has a newer version of the payload on your system, you might receive this error message. Check that the package that you are installing contains newer versions of the binaries.
How do I fix the Windows 10 update is not applicable?
Way 2: Check the Update History Then, go to Windows Update > View upgrade history. In Windows 10, go to Settings > System & security > Windows update > Update history. Here, you need to match the code of each update in history with the update that you try to install and see if it is already installed on your PC.
How do you repair DISM?
To repair Windows 10 image problems with the DISM command tool, use these steps:
- Open Start.
- Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
- Type the following command to repair the Windows 10 image and press Enter: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.
How do I fix one instance of WUSA EXE is allowed to run?
Fix: Only one instance of wusa.exe is allowed to run
- Solution 1: Disable Your Third-Party Antivirus.
- Solution 2: Check Task Manager for Another Instance of “wusa.exe”
- Solution 3: Check the Status of the Windows Installer Service.
- Solution 4: Install the Update Manually.
How do I fix KB3033929?
We suggest that you follow the steps below.
- Running the following FIX-it (for resolving WUS issues) LINK: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/971058.
- Then change windows update to “manual” update mode (as a posed to install updates automatically)
- Scan for updates.
- Uncheck and then “hide” KB KB3033929.
How to fix “the update is not applicable to your computer”?
You can revert the locale settings to the desired value. If you fail to fix “the update is not applicable to your computer Windows 10/8/7”, you can try to restore your computer to a previous state via a restore point. However, this way requires a premise which is that you have created a system restore point in advance.
How to fix Windows Update standalone installer error with inapplicable update?
If the update is compatible with your processor but Windows Update Standalone Installer error with inapplicable update appears, maybe the update you are trying to install has already been installed to your computer. And you can check it in the update history. In Windows 7, click the Start button to click Control Panel.
Is there an inapplicable update error in Windows Server 2016?
Actually, it is a quite common issue if you install Windows 7 KB2999226, KB3033929, KB4012212, etc. or a certain KB update of Windows 10. In addition to Windows systems, some users say they also encounter inapplicable update error in Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2016, etc. Well then, what problem can cause the error?