What is group play on Samsung?
Group Play is an exciting application in Samsung Smartphones that allows you to share pictures , documents and music files with many people at same time if everyone is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Group Play allows many people to view content at the same time and also interact with the content.
How do I send a large video from my Samsung phone?
How to send large videos on a Samsung Galaxy phone by sharing a link
- Start the Gallery app on your Samsung phone.
- Tap and hold the video you want to share for one to two seconds.
- Tap “Share.”
- In the list of apps, tap “Link Sharing.”
- In the pop-up window, tap “Copy” and then paste the link in the app you want to use.
How do I forward a video from my Samsung phone?
Share Video from Gallery – Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- Apps. Gallery.
- Tap the preferred video.
- Tap. Share.
- Tap the preferred share option (e.g. Bluetooth ® , Email, Messages, etc.). Depending upon the apps installed, the options presented may vary.
- Enter the appropriate information then send the message.
What is dual video call?
At the same time, the ‘Dual Video Call’ function enables you to make and receive a video call with friends and family while showing what you are looking at during the call.
How do I enable video calling?
HD Voice on the smartphone must be turned on if you use a 4G Network Extender.
- From a Home screen, tap. Phone. (lower-left).
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Video calls section, tap the. Video Calling switch. to turn on or off .
- If presented, review the notification then tap. OK. to confirm.
What’s the difference between Audi A5 and S5?
The primary difference between the Audi A5 and the Audi S5 is in their performance levels. The A5 has an engine rated at 252 horsepower, with a choice of six-speed manual (in the Coupe only) or seven-speed automatic. The S5’s engine is rated at 354 horsepower, and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
How to share files between Samsung Galaxy Note3 and Galaxy S4?
To open Group Play go to your Home Screen and tap on the Apps icon. From the application list, look for Group Play and tap on it. On Group Play, tap on Create Group to initiate sharing from your device. Choose the files that you want to share on the “Share and Play Content” page. Connect your S4 and Note3 by bringing them back to back.
What is screen mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S4?
Mirroring your screen is way easier than figuring out a TV remote. ‘Screen Mirroring allows you to use your TV as an extended screen for your Samsung Galaxy S4. This lets you to wirelessly transmit photos, videos, games, and anything else on your phone’s screen to your TV screen.
How to use group cast on Samsung Galaxy devices?
Tap on the device that you want to connect into using the Group Cast. Enter PIN that you used to share the document and then tap on “Done” button. That’s it. You have successfully joined your selected Group Cast.