How do you do a professional manicure step by step?
Steps to a perfect and professional manicure
- Before you begin, wash the customer’s hands and dry with a towel.
- Shape nails with an emery board.
- Remove cuticles.
- Smoothen the natural nail surface.
- Remove side cuticles and any remaining skin.
- Apply a preparatory solution with a cellulose paper and let it dry.
Should my nails be square or round?
A square shape does have one thing going for it, however: It looks great on longer nails. Keep in mind, though, that nail-shape preferences are subjective. If you happen to like your nails slightly more squared off, go for it. If you like them tapered or rounded, then that’s just fine, too.
How to make nail designs?
Start the nail design by applying a base coat to protect the nails
How to DIY nail art?
1) Half and half. Apply a small piece of nail tape lengthwise down the center of the nail. Apply another color on one side. 2) Glitz and glamour. On this look, apply 2 pieces of nail tape diagonally. Fill the center with holo polish. Put a contrasting color on the bottom of the nail. 3) Outstanding ombre. Apply at least 3 colors of nail polish on a makeup sponge. Gently roll and rub the sponge directly onto the nail to create this effect. 4) Dotty for dots. This is perhaps the simplest of all these easy nail art ideas. 5) Beautiful boxes. Make small boxes at one edge of the nail: one larger one in holo or glitter polish, and one smaller one in white inside the larger box. 6) Moonrise. This is where you mimic the small white moon on the nail but in reverse. 7) Simply striped. An oldie but goodie! Apply 2 pieces of nail tape lengthwise. Apply a different color over the entire top of the nail. 8) Chic and short. Place the nail tape horizontally across the nail, close to the cuticle. Apply holo or other nail polish from the tape down to the cuticle. 9) Simple scallops. I saw this on Pinterest and used to do this a lot when I first started doing nail designs for beginners. 10) Double moon. Apply the first contrasting color in a larger half-moon. Then apply a second color polish in a smaller half-moon.
What is nail art?
Nail art is a creative way to paint, decorate, enhance, and embellish the nails. It is a type of artwork that can be done on fingernails and toenails, usually after manicures or pedicures. Manicures and pedicures are beauty treatments that trim, shape, and polish the nails. Often, these procedures remove the cuticles and soften the skin around the nails. Types of manicures can vary from polish on natural nails to dipping powder and acrylic nails.