I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie.
Anyway, she does a weekly post called “10 Things That’ve Made me Happy This Week” which is just the most lovely, positive read and it has inspired me to kind of copy it. Actually, running through all the things that have made me happy this week, made me even happier, so I’d urge you to do the same.
1) Baking. I am pretty shabby at baking, but it is one of the dreamiest tasks you can do and turning out something both photogenic and edible was very satisfying.
2) Compiling a Lust List to rival all Lust Lists…..just writing down all of the things I want has been dreamy.
3) Writing! I have churned out a fair amount of posts this week, and have managed to put some on schedule so that I can take a few days off and enjoy Barcelona. Happy about that.
4) Our lovely new friend/saviour Una taking us for the most epic walk (which I am still aching from). It reminded me how nice it is to be able to have such endless time to take walks for walks sake.
5) Getting back into a semi excercise routine after having a wicked case of viral conjunctivitis.
6) Looking forward to Thailand! It’s fair to say that I’m a serious sun worshipper, and hate being cold more than anything, so the slightLy cooler climes I am currently living in are seriously making me yearn for the hot and sweaty heat of Thailand! January can’t come soon enough:)
7) Eating cheese! Although it is definitely not doing anything for my figure, I LOVE cheese so much, and missed it insanely when we were away. Having it on tap here in France has been a dream.
8) Being able to speak to friends and family whenever I want is amazing. Being in a different timezone can sometimes make you feel a bit isolated (ahhhh get the violins out!).
9) OMG watching Orange Is The New Black on repeat. Seriously, I don’t understand why I have never watched this amazing programme before……may it never end.
10) Feeding the chickens! They are dreamy.
Et Voila! What are yours?!
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!