Which bank is best for foreign exchange in India?
Banks giving the best money exchange rates to India
- ICICI – Money2India. ICICI Bank offers the Money2India facility for transferring money to more than 100 banks in India from USA.
- SBI Express Remit.
- HDFC Bank – Quick Remit.
- Axis Remit.
Does Yes Bank have foreign branches?
The Bank also plans to expand its International presence with: Representative Offices in New York, USA and Shanghai, China; and. Branch offices in Singapore and London, UK, DIFC Dubai.
How can I transfer money from YES Bank to forex card?
- Walk into nearest YES BANK Branch.
- Fill the MCTC Reload Form and submit necessary travel documents.
- Provide the payment instruction using Debit to YES BANK Account, Cheque/Demand Draft.
- The MCTC would be reloaded on submission of documents.
Is Yes Bank Govt or private?
About YES BANK: YES BANK, India’s new age private sector Bank, is the outcome of the professional commitment of its Founder Rana Kapoor and his highly competent top management team, to establish a high quality, customer centric, service driven, private Indian Bank catering to “Emerging India”.
How can I activate international banking in Yes Bank?
YES ONLINE (NetBanking)
- Login to YES ONLINE.
- Go to Credit Cards tab → Select Card Number → Click view more details → Select Transaction Control.
- a) Select transaction control of your choice and set domestic/international per transaction limit b) Click proceed and confirm the changes with OTP.
What is the best forex card?
Below are some of the best forex cards in India that you might want to have a look at.
- YES Bank Multi-Currency Travel Card.
- Axis Bank Multi-Currency Forex Card.
- MakeMyTrip HDFC Bank ForexPlus Card.
- ICICI Bank Travel Card.
- HDFC Regalia ForexPlus Card.
How can I check my forex balance in Yes Bank?
To know the available balance, statement of your card and status of card of your Multi Currency Travel Card, please reach out to any nearest YES BANK branch or alternatively call at on our 24X7 Customer Care Toll free from: India-1800 1200; Outside India: +91 22- 3099 3600.
Why Yes Bank for foreign exchange?
YES BANK offers best in class Foreign Exchange rates exclusively for its NRI clients. Remit now and maximize your returns. YES BANK Wire Transfer: Transferring money to India made SMARTER!
Why choose YesYes bank?
YES BANK provides the facility of transferring money to anywhere around the world at competitive exchange rates with best-in-class pricing and minimal turnaround time. Tax Collected at Source (TCS) is applicable on all remittances under Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) effective October 1, 2020. For more information refer to the FAQs
Why Yes Bank’s Financial Markets Group?
Backed by experienced professionals, the Financial Markets Group at YES BANK offers a competitive and comprehensive line-up of financial market products and services to its customers. The Bank’s Financial Markets (FM) business model provides effective Risk Management solutions relating to foreign currency and interest rate exposures of clients.
What is Yes Bank Forex dealing platform?
YES BANK offers online Forex Dealing Platform to our select customers having regular Forex transactions. This user-friendly Forex Dealing Platform gives you the freedom to transact online in various currencies directly, at the click of a button.