What is Event action Google Analytics?
Events are user interactions with content other than page loads (pageviews). Downloads, link clicks, form submissions, and video plays are all examples of actions you might want to analyze as Events.
How do I track events in Google Analytics?
How to Set Up Google Analytics Events in Google Tag Manager
- In the Tag Screen, Click New.
- Select a Google Analytics Tag and in the Track Type drop-down, select ‘Event’
- Choose your Category, Action, Label or Value.
- Choose whether the Non-Interaction is False or True.
What is GA data Analytics?
Data Analysis On Demand is a flexible learning path that gives you a robust introduction to industry fundamentals. Skill up when you want, where you want on our dynamic online platform. Expert mentors keep you motivated with guidance and feedback in convenient 1:1 sessions.
How do I add an event category in Google Analytics?
How to set up Google Analytics event tracking in 4 steps
- Select the variables you want to track in GTM. Head to your Google Tag Manager (GTM) dashboard.
- Create a new tag in your GTM.
- Customize your event tracking parameters.
- Configure event triggers.
How do I create an event in Georgia?
Create an event
- In the left pane, click Configure, then Events.
- Click Create event.
- If your property has more than one data stream, you will be asked to select a data stream.
- Click Create.
- Under Custom event name, enter the name you want this new event to have.
How do I view events in Georgia console?
Visit your website Go to the webpage where you have set up the Google events. The console now needs to be opened. You can right click -> inspect element and then click the console tab.
Is the Google Analytics certification free?
The Google Analytics IQ exam is free of charge and available at Skillshop.
How do I create a custom event in Google Analytics?
How do I create a Google event?
Create an event from a Gmail message
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open the message.
- At the top, click More. Create event. Google Calendar creates an event, copying the Gmail message title and text.
- You can change the event time, date, and location.
- When you’re done, click Save.
What is required to collect Georgia event data GTM?
Auto-event tracking options
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag and select Universal Analytics as the Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Values.
- Set your triggers as required.
How do I view events in console?
- Hit F12 to open Dev Tools.
- Click the Sources tab.
- On right-hand side, scroll down to “Event Listener Breakpoints”, and expand tree.
- Click on the events you want to listen for.
- Interact with the target element, if they fire you will get a break point in the debugger.
How to create event action report in Google Analytics?
Step-1: Navigate to Behavior > Events > Top Events reports of your GA reporting view. Step-2: Click on the ‘Event Action’ primary dimension: Note: Google Analytics report ‘ event action’ as a dimension in its reports.
What is Google Analytics event tracking (Gat)?
Google Analytics Event Tracking is a valuable addition to measuring user interactions on your website. It can be used in combination with traditional Google Analytics goals to measure micro or macro conversions on your site.
How to set up event tracking in Ga?
In order to set up event tracking in GA, you need to send an event hit whenever the users’ interaction/activity you want to track, occurs. Following is the syntax for sending an event hit in Universal Analytics (analytics.js)
How do I add a GA4 event to my Google Analytics?
Go to Tags > New > Google Analytics: GA4 Event. Select your existing GA 4 Configuration tag and then enter the event name. Its value is up to you. Any of the following options are perfectly fine: