Who is called magnate?
A business magnate is a person who has achieved great success and enormous wealth through the ownership of multiple lines of enterprise. Such individuals may also be known as barons, captains of industry, czars, moguls, oligarchs, plutocrats, taipans, or tycoons.
What is a sentence for there?
There are two people in the room right now. There is supposed to be rain tomorrow. I know there is truth to what you are saying. There are so many stores in this little village.
What is a sentence for Maxim?
Maxim sentence example. Maxim , like Langley, employed a staff of highly skilled workmen. It was a maxim of the Sikhs of his time: “If any one treat you ill, bear it.
How do you use magnanimous in a sentence?
Magnanimous Sentence Examples
- His heart was kind and his affections were strong; he was magnanimous and disinterested, simple and honest.
- I must be magnanimous and truly great.
- Sumner’s last years were further saddened by the misconstruction put upon one of his most magnanimous acts.
How can I be a magnate?
Things to follow to become a business magnate:
- Staying Focussed: This is one of the primary things that you can work on.
- Become Organized: Make the best use of the time you have at hand.
- Be Creative: Never be satisfied to follow the path of someone.
What is a magnate family?
Magnates were a social class of wealthy and influential nobility in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland and Grand Duchy of Lithuania, and later the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
How many sentences are there?
There are four types of sentences: declarative, imperative, interrogative, and exclamatory.
How do you use contemptible in a sentence?
Contemptible sentence example
- Everything which retarded the attainment of that end was contemptible in his eyes.
- Here he is not just ignorant, he is also contemptible .
What is the definition of Magna?
magna Latin, = ‘great’.
What is an oblique in a sentence?
indirect in departing from the accepted or proper way; misleading. 1. This is an oblique line. He made an oblique reference to his work.