Where do I go for mini vacay?
Southern California favorites include San Diego, Malibu, Palm Springs and Santa Barbara. Popular Northern California vacation spots include Carmel, Santa Rosa and Napa Valley. Certain attractions may be temporarily closed or require advance reservations.
What is there to do in West Virginia this weekend?
Weekend Getaways in West Virginia
- Berkeley Springs.
- Harper’s Ferry.
- New River Gorge National Park.
- The Resort at Glade Springs.
- Snowshoe Mountain Resort.
- Canaan Valley Resort.
Where can I spend Thanksgiving in WV?
9 Best Thanksgiving Getaways in West Virginia – Tripping.com
- Martinsburg. Make Martinsburg your Thanksgiving vacation destination, and steep yourself in American history.
- White Sulphur Springs.
What is the prettiest place in WV?
The top 5 most photogenic vistas in WV
- Lindy Point, Blackwater Falls State Park.
- Spruce Knob, Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area.
- Ravens Rock Overlook, Coopers Rock State Forest.
- Rohrbaugh Plains Overlook, Dolly Sods Wilderness.
- Long Point Trail, New River Gorge.
Where can I go in Virginia this weekend?
10 Top-Rated Weekend Getaways in Virginia
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
- Chincoteague Island, Virginia.
- George Washington and Jefferson National Forests, Virginia.
- Mount Vernon, Virginia.
- Shenandoah National Park, Virginia.
- Monticello and Presidential Homes in Charlottesville.
Is Williamsburg open on Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving also kicks off the Christmas Season with miles of decorations in Colonial Williamsburg’s Historic Area which is open Thanksgiving Day, and Busch Gardens Christmas Town which opens Friday, November 27.
What to do in WV for a weekend?
Top 10 West Virginia Weekend Getaways New River Gorge. One of the most impressive natural sites in West Virginia is the New River Gorge. There is a… Seneca Rocks, Monongahela National Forest. The Spruce Knob-Seneca Rocks National Recreation Area is a scenic place to… Charleston. It’s also fun to
What are the best family vacation destinations in West Virginia?
Here are some of the top family vacation destinations in West Virginia: It’s like summer camp, but for the whole family. Capon Springs and Farms is an all-inclusive getaway tucked away in in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains.
What are the best weekend trips near Charleston WV?
Three state parks, Cass Scenic Railroad, Blackwater Falls, and Canaan Valley, are all fairly close by as well if you have some extra time during your weekend. Charleston, West Virginia skyline at twilight.
What are the top 10 places to visit in WV?
1 New River Gorge. 2 Seneca Rocks, Monongahela National Forest. 3 Charleston. 4 Blackwater Falls State Park. 5 Berkeley Springs. 6 Babcock State Park. 7 Morgantown. 8 Snowshoe. 9 Coopers Rock State Forest. 10 Parkersburg.