Where can I find my Sims 3 serial code?
If you registered the game on thesims3.com OR bought it on Origin, the serial code can be found in the myGames tab on the Origin client.
How can I play Sims 3 without a registration code?
Re: Lost the Registration Code to my Sims 3 Game At any computer, all you need to do is to install origin and once youre logged in, you can download the game throught the client. No codes needed.
What do you get in Sims 3 Town Life Stuff?
Town Life Stuff is about getting your Sims out of the house and into town. The main part of this stuff pack is the seven new lots to add to your town. Three rabbit holes, a school, grocer and diner, plus 4 full lots, a park, a library, a laundry and a gym. These lots also add 35 buyable objects plus 5 build items.
How do you add money on Sims 3?
The Sims 3 money cheats
- kaching – receive 1,000 Simoleons.
- rosebud – receive 1,000 Simoleons.
- motherlode – receive 50,000 Simoleons.
- familyfunds [sims last name] [money wanted] – replace with family surname and a numeric value between 0 – 99,999,999 (must enter testingcheatsenabled true in console first)
How do I redeem a Sims 3 code?
To redeem follow these steps: Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password: http://www.thesims3.com/ Under the “My Page” menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to “My Account” and select the “Redeem A Code” option under the sub-menu. Click on “Redeem a Code”
Where is my product code Origin?
Find your code in the Origin client
- Restart the Origin client. Close it by clicking Origin in the menu bar and selecting Exit, then open the client to log in again.
- Go to your Game Library.
- Right-click the game’s tile and select Game Properties. You will see the Product Code in this window.
How many Sims 3 stuff packs are there?
There is a total of 9 stuff packs available for The Sims 3, and these are as follows: High-End Loft Stuff – Adds sleek and futuristic-looking furnishings, clothes and tech.