How do I fix no boot device detected?
No Boot device found on Windows 10
- Restart the computer and tap Esc to enter the BIOS interface.
- Press the right arrow key on your keyboard until the Boot tab is opened. Move “Hard Drive” to the top of the boot order list by pressing “+” or “-”.
- Press F10 to save the changes and restart the computer.
Why is my laptop showing no bootable device?
A “No bootable device” error may occur when the primary partition of your hard drive is inactive due to some mistake in your computer. You should set it back as active to fix the issue.
How do I fix my ASUS USB device not recognized?
Try these fixes
- Restart your laptop.
- Adjust Power Management.
- Reinstall USB drivers.
- Update USB drivers.
- Disable USB Selective Suspend.
- Remove your laptop battery.
How do I install an operating system on my ASUS laptop?
Use the installation media to reinstall Windows 10
- Connect the installation media (USB flash drive) to your computer.
- Power on the computer and select the boot option as the USB flash drive, here you can learn more about How to boot the system from USB drive.
- The computer will enter Windows Setup.
- Click [Install now]③.
What is the ASUS BIOS key?
Press “Del” when the ASUS logo appears on the screen to enter the BIOS.
Why does my Asus p7h55-m/CSM give scan devices error on startup?
This happened with an Asus P7H55-M/CSM motherboard. It gives the error after scanning for about 30 seconds, then when going into computer it also slow. Two seperate issues here. To address the scan devices error on startup, we need to go into the BIOS, under Advanced tab, click “onboard devices configuration”.
How do I fix the scan devices error on startup?
It gives the error after scanning for about 30 seconds, then when going into computer it also slow. Two seperate issues here. To address the scan devices error on startup, we need to go into the BIOS, under Advanced tab, click “onboard devices configuration”. Then click on “VT6415 IDE controller” you can set it to disabled.
How to check the Asus device activation version?
How to check the ASUS Device Activation version: a. Type and search [Apps & features] in the Windows search bar(1), then click on [Open](2). b. Type and search [ASUS Device Activation](3) in the search bar, then click on ASUS Device Activation so that you are able to check what the version is(4). c.
How do I connect my scanner to my computer?
Plug the USB cable from your scanner into an available USB port on your device, and turn the scanner on. If that doesn’t work, here’s a way to do it manually. Select Start > Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners or use the following button.