How do I download my iTunes library to my Mac?
Highlight one of the tracks and then press Cmd + A to select the entire list. Now right-click on the blue area, and from the menu that appears, select Download. Now iTunes will start downloading all of your tracks. Depending on the size of your library this could either take a few minutes or many hours.
Can I still download iTunes on Mac?
iTunes comes preinstalled on every new Mac that’s been sold since 2003. But if you have an older Mac, installing iTunes is easy. To manually install iTunes onto a Mac or manually upgrade the version you have, start at the Apple Web site.
How do I get the old iTunes back?
Restore your library from a backup
- Quit iTunes.
- Go to “This PC,” then click your external drive.
- Select your iTunes folder, then right-click and choose Copy.
- Go to the location on your computer where you want your iTunes library, then right-click and choose Paste.
- Hold down the Shift key while opening iTunes.
How do I revert back to a previous version of iTunes?
When you reinstall iTunes all you have to do is copy the files back to where you want them, then in the ITunes Menu-File-Add Folder to Library, you can get them back into iTunes. Then I deleted iTunes from my PC and attempted to reinstall an older version.
How do I recover a deleted iTunes Library?
To recover an accidentally deleted purchased music, follow these steps:
- Open iTunes on PC and log in.
- On the top bar, Account > View My Account…
- Scroll down to iTunes in the iCloud and click “Manage”
- Find the hidden purchased song and unhide it.
How do I get my old iTunes Library on my new computer?
You can consolidate all the files in your library in the iTunes folder to make it easier to move your library to a new computer.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, choose File > Library > Organize Library.
- Select “Consolidate files.” Files remain in their original locations, and copies are placed in the iTunes folder.