What is the synonym of tow?
In this page you can discover 24 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for tow, like: draw, haul, pull, drag, ferry, lug, yank, tug, cable, rope and trail.
Is it in tow or en tow?
Accompanying alongside or under one’s supervision.
What is the meaning of towed in English?
/təʊ/ us. /toʊ/ to pull a car, boat, etc. along, fastened behind another vehicle or boat: You shouldn’t drive fast when your car is towing a caravan.
What does the abbreviation tow mean?
|TOW||Transfer of Work|
|TOW||Tip of the Week|
|TOW||Tug of War|
|TOW||Topic of the Week|
What is the antonym of tow?
Opposite of to pull or drag along through the application of steady force. drive. propel. push. shove.
What is the opposite of tow?
Antonyms: alienate, estrange, rebuff, reject, repel, repulse. Synonyms: allure, attract, drag, draw, entice, haul, incline, induce, lead, lure, pull, tug.
Are you in tow?
If you have someone in tow, they are following you closely because you are looking after them or you are leading them somewhere.
How do you use tow in a sentence?
In-tow sentence example
- I was stewing over my third cup of coffee when my wife returned, with Julie and Molly in tow .
- You show up on your in-laws’ doorstep with your friend in tow?
- He was sitting there a few moments later with Cynthia Byrne still unconscious when the attendant reappeared with Mr.
How do you use the phrase in tow?
following or going along under someone’s control: She arrived with her three children in tow.
How can I use tow in a sentence?
Tow sentence example
- Said he’d cut it on his tow bar.
- Carmen’s truck broke down and I’m going to tow it home for her.
- A tow truck had already arrived and its flashing lights competed with a half dozen others while at least a dozen people moved about, with most of their activity directed downward.
What is TIW medical abbreviation?
3 times a week
T.I.W – meant 3 times a week but mistaken for twice a week.
What is the full form of two?
TWO Full Form
|Tai Wo, Hong Kong||Country Specific||TWO|
|Tactical Warfare Operations||Military and Defence||TWO|