Who is it for
If you are a new blogger, or perhaps haven’t even started your blog just yet this is for you. I can help you set up your blog on a practical level, and guide you through the technical aspects of the blogosphere.
There are so many courses out there offering to take you from zero to successful blogger, but they are 100% prescriptive and offer precious little in the way of bespoke advice.
I will help you with whatever you need, whether it’s picking a name, theme and hosting provider…..or a content or social media strategy.
What you can expect
I can offer a face to face catch up if you’re London based, so we can natter over a cuppa and some cake or a simple Skype session.
You WILL get a personal plan suited to whatever you want to achieve and unlimited email support too.
Things we can achieve together:
- Blog setup and launch
- WordPress technical help
- Content Strategy
- Blog Photography
- Social Media Strategy
- Monetising your blog (affiliate marketing, sponsored posts etc)
This is your personal time, so we can essentially talk about whatever you want — it’s not limited to the above and neither are my skills and expertise.
But if there’s anything I can’t help with, I promise I will know someone who can!
Quick Audit | £60
- If you are worried you’re missing something on your site, let me have a look and see if I can share some insight.
- Based on your goals, I’ll have a thorough look over your blog and social media profiles and see if there are any quick tips I can offer.
- You will receive a one page report from me with my thoughts and suggestions.
- Unlimited email support for one month.
1-2-1 Blog Mentoring | £150
- Six 90 minute phone calls OR face to face meetings (if you are London based) with clear and actionable things to focus on in-between calls.
- Unlimited email support so you can ping ideas at me ad hoc.
- You will end our sessions with a clear and focused plan of action to help you achieve your goals.
If you’d like to sign up, or simply find out some more about the package and how I can tailor it to suit your budget and needs, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to know a little more about me, head on over here.