Did you know facts for Canada?
1. Canada is the largest country in the Western hemisphere and the second largest country in the world after Russia and borders only one country, the United States of America. 2. Canada has the longest coastline in the world with 202,080 km/ 125,567 miles.
What are 10 interesting facts about?
50 MOST INTERESTING UNKNOWN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
|1.||Hot water will turn into ice faster than cold water.|
|8.||The most common name in the world is Mohammed.|
|9.||When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less.|
|10.||Camels have three eyelids to protect themselves from the blowing desert sand.|
What are 100 interesting facts about Canada?
It has the longest highway in the world – Trans Canada Highway which is nearly 7,604 km. Canada has the longest coastline – 243,977 km. Canada has 20% of the world’s freshwaters. Canada has a large number of lakes.
What are some cool facts?
175 Random Facts So Interesting You’ll Say, “OMG!”
- More human twins are being born now than ever before.
- A narwhal’s tusk reveals its past living conditions.
- The first person convicted of speeding was going eight mph.
- “New car smell” is the scent of dozens of chemicals.
What are some cool facts about Canada?
Canada is the second largest country in the world. It stretches from the Atlantic to the Pacific, and northwards into the Arctic Ocean. Canada is a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy. The ten interesting facts about Canada can be summed up as follows:
What are some good things about Canada?
THE GOOD THINGS OF LIVING IN CANADA. Canada is a country with a great variety of fauna and flora, with many lakes and national parks. From spring to fall, Canadians all over the country enjoy nature with many outdoors activities: Camping, fishing, jogging, sailing, sports, etc, or simply by visiting towns and regions.
What are some historical facts about Canada?
Canada – History & Facts. Canada is the biggest country in North America. It has borders from Atlantic Ocean to Arctic Ocean. It’s known that Aboriginal peoples were the first people living in area. Then in the 15th century, French and English colonialists conquered the country.
What are the 5 regions of Canada?
The Atlantic Region – Newfoundland and Labrador,Prince Edward Island,Nova Scotia,New Brunswick