Can I create an Apple account without a credit card?
The short answer is no. Apple does not require credit card information to create an Apple ID. Free content can be downloaded without a billing method.
How can I skip my Apple ID visa?
In iOS and iPadOS:
- If you have an existing Apple ID account you don’t want to use, log out: go to Settings > account name > Media & Purchases and tap Sign Out.
- Launch the App Store.
- Find an app you can download at no cost.
- The App Store prompts you for an Apple ID.
- When prompted for a payment method, select None.
How do I skip a payment method on my iPhone?
- In the Account Settings section, tap on “Payment Information”
- Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None”
- If you can’t choose none or none does not exist.
- Alternative change payment method.
- Tap on “Done” when finished adjusting your settings.
Can you use Apple without payment method?
You can us the App Store/iTunes Gift cards to put a balance on your account, but you still may be asked for a credit card.
Is Apple ID account free?
Tap Create a Free Apple ID. Select your birthday and enter your name.
How do I make an iTunes account without a credit card?
How to Make an iTunes Account Without a Credit Card
- Open iTunes and select Account > Sign In.
- Select Create New Apple ID.
- Provide the requested information and agree to the Apple Terms and Conditions, then select Continue.
- Enter your personal information and set up security questions, then select Continue.
How do I remove my credit card from Apple ID on iPhone?
How to change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Add a payment method — Tap Add Payment Method.
- Update a payment method — Tap the payment method, then edit your information.
- Remove a payment method — Tap Edit, tap the red Delete button, then tap Remove.
How do I create a US Apple ID?
Create an Apple ID on the web
- Go to appleid.apple.com and click Create Your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Enter a phone number that you can always access.
- Check the boxes to subscribe to Apple Updates if you’d like.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the onscreen steps to verify your email address and phone number.
How do I create a Apple ID?
How do I create an Apple ID without a credit card?
Create an Apple ID Without a Credit Card on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Open the App Store app, iTunes Store app, or iBooks app. Choose any free app, song, video, or book. Tap +GET next to the item and tap again. When asked to sign in with an Apple ID, touch Create New Apple ID. Follow the instructions.
How do I get a free Apple ID?
Get a Free Apple ID If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create a new one: 1 Tap Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID. 2 Tap Create a Free Apple ID. You can also set it up later in Settings. 3 Select your birthday and enter your name. Tap Next. 4 Tap Use your current email address, or tap Get a free iCloud email address. See More….
What if I don’t have an Apple ID?
If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create a new one: Tap Forgot password or don’t have an Apple ID. Tap Create a Free Apple ID. Select your birthday and enter your name. Tap Use your current email address, or tap Get a free iCloud email address.
How do I create an Apple ID on my Windows PC?
Create an Apple ID on your Windows PC. Open iTunes for Windows. Make sure that you have the latest version. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Sign In. Then click Create New Apple ID. Follow the onscreen steps. The email address