I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie.
Anyway, she does a weekly post called “10 Things That’ve Made me Happy This Week” which is just the most lovely, positive read and it has inspired me to kind of copy it.
1) My new dreamy temp job. There are too many reasons to love it; it’s beauty, it overlooks a tennis ground and they provide all staff with free cheese. God bless International Flavors & Fragrances.
2) Naturally, we couldn’t go a week without a dinner party. James & Mariana (of individual poussin fame) came over bringing my absoliute fave dessert with them (lemon meringue pie FYI). Legends.
3) Ols and I hit up Meat Liquor for a super duper fun date night. Man, those deep fried pickles rock my world…..
4) The weather. I am really enjoying this amazingly sunny/fresh vibe the weather is rocking. Long may it carry on!
5) Something secret made me VERY happy indeed. You know who you are.
6) Ok, I know my Homeland obsession is probably boring you but yes to watching the third series on 4OD.
7) Seeing the family…..in particular, my dreamy lil nephew Sebastian. What a cutie.
8) Some more dreamy Airbnb guests –
9) Getting to hang out with Matt and Emma again. Not very descriptive, I know, but we had good clean fun with wine, lasagne, tiramisu….and YouTube. Again.
10) A mini Boots haul. Lovely.
Et Voila! What made you happy this week?
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!