I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie.
1) Barcelona! Ahhh how I love this city. Actually, I always forget how much I love Spain to be honest which is criminal because it’s awesome. We had a fantastic week here, and Oli is now fully on board with Y Viva Espana as our new theme tune. What do you mean you don’t have a theme tune?
2) Black Pudding. I ate this in vast quantities this week and it was amazing.
3) Cava! I always forget how much I love bubbles, and after a couple of weeks of red wine I was ready for something a bit lighter.
4) Sunshine. After being pretty cold in France, this was blissful. It was the perfect temperature for walking lots without turning into a hot mess.
5) Giving up cheese. Ok, so this isn’t really something that’s actively made me happy, but I am taking my health and fitness a lot more seriously these days. I mean, I am NEVER going to be a skinny minny but I’d quite like to stay within my jeans as opposed to bursting out of them like I was doing last Christmas.
6) My Birthday. I turned 31 last week, and I had the most chilled out day in rural Bergerac popping to the local restaurant for a seriously epic French Feast for
7) Reuniting with two of my fave couples. Hannah & Gareth in Barcelona, and with Jess & Adam in London. Funnily enough, we had Tapas on both dates.
8) Last week I told you about mine and Oli’s Orange is The New Black obsession. Well we’ve watched both series now, so I was pretty happy to get Oli involved in The L Word (I have seen this way too many times).
9) Hanging out with the most adorable little Miniature Yorkie dog in Barcelona.
10) Sephora. Nothing more needs to be said.
Et Voila! What made you happy this week?
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!