I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie. Anyway, she does a weekly post called “10 Things That’ve Made me Happy This Week” which is just the most lovely, positive read and it has inspired me to kind of copy it. You can read previous posts here.
1) My little stint at UCL’s Philsophy college in Kensington which was a lovely walkable distance from my flat, and very close to lots of lovely shops……
2) Nick Mulvey on Friday night with Jo, John, Tom & Jane. Fun.
3) Oli’s birthday dinner at Flat Iron, and the drinks at The Old Coffee House afterwards (which I dropped the ball at hence no photo’s).
4) Lunch in Cambridge with the Lucrafts (minus Emma sadly)…..always fun. Sadly, I tried to be healthy so ordered the Superfood salad which I later discovered was 700 calories!!!!!!! Never gonna try to be healthy again.
5) Gogglebox. It has been rocking my world this week big time….in particular, Scarlett Moffatt who is hands down, the funniest person on TV right now. I want to be her friend.
6) Lols at the hat trick of incredibly bad food we were served in Cambridge. Come on Cambridge, up your game!
7) Alasdair Dicks jubilant ordination to the cloth. Congratulations from Oli and I!
8) Getting very excited about TBEX Athens. 3 more sleeps……
9) Working on my new website, Lucy Loves Lipstick which has been awhile in the making and still has a fair way to go. I did it all myself which I’m super chuffed with but which also means that it ain’t pretty! Anyway, it’s a work in progress and I hope to reveal it properly soon.
10) Our new business cards! Thanks J-Squared, we love you!
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!