I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie. Anyway, she does a weekly post called “10 Things That’ve Made me Happy This Week” which is just the most lovely, positive read and it has inspired me to kind of copy it. You can read previous posts here.
1) The rain. Well, being cosy inside, listening to the rain hitting the pavement outside and being very happy about it.
2) An amazing day of food on Sunday. Oli made me a bacon and spinach bagel for breakfast, and bangers & mash for tea with a Brucie bonus of an apple & plum pie. AMAZING.
3) The lovely, lovely, raucously fun dinner party with Sabby & Kenzie. Fact – Sabby is an epic cook and provides man sized portions. Love her!
4) Hangover crepes at La Petite Bretagne in Hammersmith. We got seriously gluttonous and ate 2, one sweet and one savoury. Yum.
5) The triumphant return of Homeland! I’ve never been happier to see Claire Danes ‘special’ crying face. Although, I dunno how I feel about the lack of Brody *swoons*.
6) FaceTime with my nephew.
7) Listening to Nick Mulvey, who we are off to see on Friday (with the Coxes!).
8) The #lads dancing to Taylor Swift on Saturday night….video on Instagram. Legends.
9) City Mapper! What an amazing app……if you don’t have it, get it! Not only will it tell you how to get anywhere in London, it’ll tell you the fastest way, the cheapest way AND the most rain safe way!
10) Mastering a fishtail plait courtesy of Lauren Conrad. Thanks LC.
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!