I follow a blog called Cider With Rosie, which is a fantastic lifestyle blog by a very cool & quirky gal called, yeah, you guessed it — Rosie.
Anyway, she does a weekly post called “10 Things That’ve Made me Happy This Week” which is just the most lovely, positive read and it has inspired me to kind of copy it.
1) My gorgeous walks home from work. I walk through beautiful Barnes common around sunset, and then hit Hammersmith Bridge at its most beaut. It’s accidental exercise too, which is much needed after the excessive Maryland Cookie habit I’ve picked up of late….
2) I have a hole in my pocket (dear Liza, dear Liza…) and didn’t realise I dropped my Oyster Card on the bus. The first I did realise was when a very lovely man picked it up and gave it back to me. Good Karma in action.
3) I went to the opticians on Saturday and oh em gee, I was given the news that I had a horrendous corneal scar in the centre of my eye (from my bout of conjunctivitis) & I was very lucky I didn’t lose any of my sight. Wow, that was a shocker, but it’s made me feel very thankful indeed!
4) BYO bubbles & fab Thai good at Maria’s in Waterloo with Midge. Service was undeniably interesting!
5) Home and Away! God I love this programme, and I’m not ashamed to admit it.
6) Meeting all of my lovely neighbours. Oli and I are so lucky to have super super nice neighbours both above, an below us.
7) Oh man, my Brie and bacon Jacket Potato at The Centre Page in St Paul’s with rocked my world big time.
8) Byron. Now, there’s not much that can top my love for this place but the fact that we have a branch at the end of our road is sublime.
9) Our First Sunday Roast of the season (it won’t be the last).
10) My Rodial cleansing balm. I quote my lovely friend Jess on this, ‘it’s my life’.
Et Voila! What made you happy this week?
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up (pop your email address in the sidebar) so you never miss one again!